Mikill hlátur
Mikið er ég búin að skemmta mér í morgun. Ég er nýfarin að nota Google Chrome vafrann, og þegar ég var a lesa Moggann sá ég efst á síðunni box þar sem stóð: This page is in Icelandic. Would you like to translate it. Sem ég gerði og fékk á yndislegusu bjöguðu ensku sem hægt er að hugsa sér. Eftir að hlægja mig máttlausa að Mogganum datt mér í hug að prófa þetta á mínu eigin bloggi: Hér er útkoman. Þetta er textinn sem ég setti inn í gær:
To boil eggs
It is said the streptococcus poor that they could not even boil an egg. I am the little chef because I can not come boiled egg substitutes such husband. Red namely to Lin, but white must be machine running. One day I sheep egg in four minutes, and you know it, got the hill. Next sheep because I also egg in four minutes, but it was too harðsoðið. It has probably been a little less egg. I sheep's egg in the next three minutes, but it was too linsoðið. He took that advice to put it in örbylgjuna than the few seconds it became harðsoðið - and therefore inedible. The green one is the most natural Tess, because she gets to eat all that mislukkuðu egg.

1 ummæli:
You may well laugh Elin, but that is the translation quality I have to try and decipher each time I try to work out the writing that goes with your picture. It certainly makes me giggle at times! Kind regards, Helen (Black Lab Roddy's 'mum').
Skrifa ummæli